Question about installing the latest CodeWarrior for HCS12(X) update

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about installing the latest CodeWarrior for HCS12(X) update

Jiun_Yong
Contributor III

I have downloaded the latest update for Classic Code Warrior for the HCS12 processor family. (We use the S12 and S12XS processors on a range of our products)

The file name is "CodeWarrior for MCU HCS12 VR32 Service Pack v5.1 (Final).exe"

After the release Notes section, the installer tells me that the Processor Expert v3.05 Service Pack must be installed first.

22245_22245.jpgUpdate Processor Expert Message.JPG.jpg

Can someone kindly point me in the right direction for this please, as we have used Processor Expert in our more recent projects. And I do not want to mess this up!

Labels (1)
5 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have uploaded Processor Expert v3.05 Service Pack onto Transweb, please check your mailbox and get the keywords to download it. Thanks!

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

neuzzo
Contributor II

Hello Fiona,

Me too need!!!!

add them site!!! i lost 3h to Search them!!!

Best Regards

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Riccardo,

The problem has been solved.

Now the Processor Expert Update: V3.05 for CodeWarrior for HCS12 v5.1 is available.

All installer and patches for current versions are available through web license system.

For details, please have a look at:

How to download a Service Pack / Patch / Update?

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Riccardo,

By default the PE patches should be available via web license system.

The HC12 v5.1 is the last version of HC12 development tool.

All installer and patches for current versions are available through web license system.

For details, please have a look at:

How to download a Service Pack / Patch / Update?

There is a problem with the HC12 v5.1.

Some files are missing.

I've contacted the webmaster.

Keep you informed when the problem will be solved.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support

0 Kudos

kentlin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Fiona,

Could you release the Service pack to me?

Why the service pack cannot be download from the offical website?

Best Regards,

Kent

0 Kudos