cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SimpleUSB and Windows 7

matthewcai
Contributor II

Hello,

I am currently developing a USB device with microprocessor JM60 and a windows software for communicate with it using Visual Basic 2010 and the library SimpleUSB.dll provided by Freescale from following the "USBJM_Training GUI."

I was able to run the c code for Codewarrior and the it pops up as a superusb; however, I am unable to connect the C# program that was provided with the usb device. I am currently running windows 7 32 bit. I am wondering if anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Thank You in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

manuelzambrano
Contributor I

Hi all, I still have the same problem. As Monica asked me, I asked for help at Freescale technical support, and explained the same question on "the drag on toll bar" File "Fsl: winUSB_V2.dll". But they replied that they only support their software, which for them in this case is "CodeWarrior" and C # do not support. The irony is that, Freescale manufactured the file. "Dll" and if you seek help in support for C # anyone know of any other libraries or interface for being apply on Freescale technology. Someone already resolved this problem, I would be very useful your help, thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

matthewcai
Contributor II

I do not think that is the issue because like the that thread said... this applies to different operating systems. I am running a windows 7 32-bit, which according to the thread should be compatitble

0 Kudos

manuelzambrano
Contributor I

Hi matthewcai, how did you resolve this wrong?, because I have the same problem...you or some one else, if please can help me, thanks for advice.

0 Kudos

Monica
Senior Contributor III

Manuel,

I would encourage you to submit an SR through Freescale webpage (New Service Request)

:smileywink:

Best,

Monica.

0 Kudos

Monica
Senior Contributor III

Hello Matt!

Was that thread helpful? Please keep us posted :smileywink:

Best regards,

Monica

0 Kudos

DerekLau