cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rx buffer on ZED

trailrr
Contributor I
Hi all

I has just started to work with zigbee technology. I am new to this technology. 
I am using the freescale Beekit beestack codebase 1.0.2. I am currently working on  a zigbee project and i am using 1 NCB and 1 SRB boards to test out the tx and rx between the ZED and ZC. I will like to find out whether is that any rx buffer at the ZED side (if there is, might i know where location of the buffer in the ZED firmware) and how the received data was being interpreted. Thanks

Regards,

Trailrr
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Mads
Contributor V
Hi Trailrr,

first of all, you are not using the latest Beestack codebase. the latest version is 1.0.3.
Please go download the latest beekit on www.freescale.com/zigbee

To answer your question. there is not a single buffer that "just" contains the data that is received by the ZED.

The data recieved in an ZigBee is recieved in function called BeeAppDataIndication() in Beeapp.c as a pointer to a message.

I would recommend that you read the ZigBee application user's guide in order to learn how to use the demo application that comes with Beestack, and read and follow the instructions in The Beestack Application Developer's users guide in order to learn how to develop a ZigBee application.

BR,
Mads

0 Kudos

trailrr
Contributor I
Hi Mads

Thanks for the reply. I will read up about it. In addition, I will like to know whether is there anyway I can do to the ZC code to allow ZED to bind to the ZC when the ZC is in application mode? As I need my ZC to stay in application mode and at the same time allow other ZEDs to bind to the ZC. Thank you.

Regards,

trailrr
0 Kudos