MC9S08SH8

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC9S08SH8

ameensaleh
Contributor II

How i can program this type of microcontroller MC9S08SH8 and what is the best adapter i can used it to do that

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Encoder1
Contributor III

Dear Ameen,

You as most 8-bit S08 uCU you need at least:

1. A BDM programmer. A commercial one like old USB-ML-12 Multilink Adapter from PEmicro (my favourite one) or a cheaper open-source one like Wytek USBDM-1-JS16 or whatelse newer. Another good solution is to buy a DEMO9S08SH8 (or -SH32) which permits to make esperiments and include an USB BDM programmer which may be used to program all processor of  MC9S08SH famyly either on board or externally on your application board or on simple adapter
  2. An application board with the MC9S08SH8 and its small 6pin programming port. It may also be a breadboard with a socket and few other components. An simple example of this latter may be this one which is a part of a small application board of my own:  pastedImage_1.pngMC9S08SH8 scheda programmazione (CS42102).jpg
  3. A development suite which enclose the software to programm the uCU, like Codewarrior for Microcontrollers CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers (Classic IDE) - RS08/HC(S)08, ColdFire V1 v6.3

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Salvatore

ameensaleh
Contributor II

thank you very much your words was simple and help full

I try to build this circuit

Thank you dear salvatore

0 Kudos

ameensaleh
Contributor II

thank you very much your words was simple and help full