freertos and SDK 2.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freertos and SDK 2.0

RaAolCortAcsMat
Contributor III

Where could I found some examples using SDK 2.0 drivers and freertos ?

for example turn on and off a led in a FRDM K64 board ?

Thanks

Raul Cortes

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
4 Replies

RaAolCortAcsMat
Contributor III

Do you have some examples using SW buttons in FRDMK64 with interrupts, SDK2.0 and freertos ?

0 Kudos

Jmart
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

See my reply to your other thread.

0 Kudos

Jmart
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Raul,

Since there are no RTOS aware drivers for GPIO, you can directly use the GPIO driver that is provided with SDK 2.0. You can insert the GPIO control code into one of the FreeRTOS examples that demonstrates the creation of a task.

In my test, I took the freertos_hello ('hello world') project that can be found in <install_dir>/boards\frdmk64f\rtos_examples\freertos_hello and modified the freertos_hello.c source file to add the LED toggle that you're looking for. You can find the source file attached to this post, just replace the current freertos_hello.c file in the above directory (be sure to backup the original if you ever want the simple hello world source!)

Jason

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Raul Cortes,

Please refer to this DOC to install ksdk2.0 about the FRDM-K64 board ,

How to: install KSDK 2.

then you will find the drivers and demos under the installation directory :

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------