RIoTboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIoTboard

No ratings

RIoTboard

RIoTboard is an open source, single board, platform based on the i.MX 6Solo processor using ARM® Cortex®-A9 architecture, designed to help speed development with the designer and hobbyist in mind.

Faster time-to-market

Low cost

Supports Linux and Android Jelly Bean

Open platform reference design

Open source

Developer focused community RIoTboard.org

Reference design available as creative commons

(Click to Enlarge)

• NXP-enabled design

• i.MX 6Solo processor based on ARM® Cortex®-A9 Core® architecture, operating at speeds up to 1 GHz.
  • Integrated debug circuit using the Kinetis K20 MCU
  • PMIC (Power Management Integrated Chip) (MMPF0100)

Begin your revolution at RIoTboard.org

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
Comments

Hello:

I'm interested in this board because i.MX6 SOLO chip is the one that fits best to our application. Unfortunately it looks like this board is no longer manufactured nor available to buy. I'd appreciate if anyone could verify if my conclusion is right and/or provide any alternative.

Regards,

Hello Raúl S Siles,

Here is an alternate solution, Toradex has the Aster Carrier board which has been designed to allow fast prototyping and evaluation of solutions using industry proven Colibri SoM pin compatible product line.

The board has headers compatible with Arduino Uno and Raspberry Pi (RPi) maker board, thus enabling users to use a huge variety of third party shields/add-on boards. Developers can easily and quickly evaluate peripherals, sensors and proof of concepts before starting the product carrier board design.

You can use Aster Carrier Board  along with SoM Colibri iMX6 Solo 256MB for your requirement.

Best Regards

Bheema Rao

Version history
Last update:
‎02-14-2014 09:16 AM
Updated by: