Where can I find Processor Expert examples and tutorials in CodeWarrior?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ratings

Importing Example Projects

Select File > Import from CodeWarrior menu. The Import dialog appears. Select General / Existing Projects into Workspace and click Next. Select the Select root directory option and click Browse.

Browse to the following location of CodeWarrior installation directory:

<CWInstallDir>\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Processor_Expert

Select the folder containing the example projects if you want to import multiple projects, or the specific example project.

Click OK.

If you have selected the folder, the list of the example projects available in the folder appears in the Projects area. Check the checkbox adjacent to the project(s) you want to import.

Select the Copy projects into workspace checkbox to create an independent copy of the project into the workspace.

Click Finish.

Tutorials and Tips

Tutorials and tips are provided in a form of cheat-sheets. To access them, use the CodeWarrior menu Help > Cheat sheets… and select the CodeWarrior Processor Expert Features.

Typical Component Usage

Examples of using generated code can be found on Typical usage page of the components. This page is provided within a component help. To get this help use the component’s pop-up menu command Help on component or browse the component in the Processor Expert Components Manual within the CodeWarrior help system at CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers V10.x > Processor Expert Manuals. The Typical usage page is available as a part of documentation for every LDD or high level component.

Tags (1)
Comments

Thanks Petr, I've used the cheat sheets and the typical usage, and they are helpful.

Is there a users guide for PE?

It would be nice to better know how the program works....

Tim

offgrid

You are welcome!

Sure, the user manual is available in the CodeWarrior Help system. You can find it using Help -> Contents and select CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers V10.x > Processor Expert Manuals > Processor Expert User Manual.

I recommend to look at the Aplication Design chapter.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

Version history
Last update:
‎07-02-2013 06:49 AM
Updated by: