Patches for HDMI Dongle JB4.2.2_1.0.0-GA Release

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are two patches for HDMI Dongle JB4.2, one is remove the warning message, the other is fix to that sleep will not recover.

Jack Mao

Tags (3)
Attachments
Comments

Please refer to link https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95442 to get hdmi_dongle patch for latest JB4.2.2 release.

Added hailong's patch here

Dear,

Please share the boot argument for hdmi_dongle boot.

BRs.

jessie.

Please configure U-boot arguments as below:

----------------------------------

netdev=eth0

ethprime=FEC0

fastboot_dev=mmc2

bootcmd=nand read 0x12800000 0x1400000 0x500000;booti 0x12800000

Dear ,

The u-boot arguments are same with yours..

When I build anroid img, I didn't change any configure information, and just choose lunch hdmidongle_6q_user and make.

During build, Do i have to change any configure?.

thank you.

The U-boot arguments are already defined in the codes, you don't need to make specific definition.

If I start with jb4.2.2_1.0.0, do I need to apply all three patches as listed: * jb4.2_pcie.pathc.zip * hdmi_dongel_ldo.patch.zip * hdmi_dongle_wifi_jb4.2.2_1.1.0.patch.zip

Hi,

Sorry, it's something confuse, need clarify here.

jb4.2_pcie.pathc.zip * hdmi_dongel_ldo.patch.zip need apply whatever version you use

hdmi_dongle_wifi_jb4.2.2_1.1.0.patch.zip based on the jb4.2.2.1.1.0 release, this release HDMI dongle can't work,

Jack

Hi Jack

Trying to compile JB4.2.2 for a HDMI stick. Pulled the AOSP sources and jb4.2.2_1.1.0-ga, then applied the patches from Freescale android_jb4.2.2_1.1.0-ga_source.

When trying to apply the patches from this post, found that the wifi patch doesn't work (the other 2 are OK though).  Seems the wifi patch contains many changes from ad-hoc testing code.  Or did I make any mistake?

Hi,

The patch is got from another link, the patch owner has test this on the board, it should work, but unfortunatly, the patch owner has left, so have to wait for sometime.

Jack

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-13-2013 12:44 AM
Updated by: