Good news everyone!
The CodeWarrior IDE integrated within the Eclipse development framework, combines Linux® build tools and highly advanced multiprocessor, along with multicore debugging with software analysis capabilities, allowing you to build, debug and optimize the performance of Freescale Power Architecture-based multicore applications.
What's NEW in it?
- Updated Documentation
- New IDE features (based on Eclipse Indigo 3.7.1, click here to know more!)
- New Debugger Features (specific to Power Architecture devices)
- New processor support
- Eclipse IDE
- Flash programmer
- Hardware diagnostics
- Linux application debug
- Bare-Board multicore debug (restrictions based on suite)
- Integrated GCC Build Tools/Project Management
- Linux Trace (Linux Based Software)
- Linux Kernel Debug (restrictions based on suite)
- CodeWarrior Build Tools (restrictions based on suite)
- Trace (bare metal; selected cores only) (restrictions based on suite)
- Performance analysis (selected cores only) (restrictions based on suite)
- Works with CodeWarrior TAP, Gigabit TAP and USB TAP control probes
If you want to star with the download at once, click here!