Development platform for i.MX 6Quad - Built to Freescale SABRE Lite design from Element 14

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development platform for i.MX 6Quad - Built to Freescale SABRE Lite design from Element 14

No ratings

element14 presents the newly launched SABRE Lite evaluation platform featuring the powerful i.MX6 Quad-Core multimedia application processor from Freescale Semiconductor. The processor integrates ARM Cortex™-A9 kernel at 1GHz with rich peripheral interfaces such as 10/100/Gb Ethernet port, HDMI, LVDS, parallel RGB interface, touch screen interface, analog headphone/microphone, micro TF and SD card interface, USB, serial port, interface, JTAG, camera interface, and Android buttons.

The SABRE Lite development board is a low-cost development platform based on Freescale’s I.MX 6Quad ARM Cortex-A9 application processor which encompasses a quad-core platform running up to 1 GHz with 1 MB of L2 cache and 64-bit DDR3 or 2-ch., 32-bit LPDDR2 support. Integrated FlexCAN, MLB busses, PCI Express® and SATA-2 provide excellent connectivity, while integration of LVDS, MIPI display port, MIPI camera port and HDMI v1.4 makes it an ideal platform for leading-edge consumer, automotive and industrial multimedia applications.

The i.MX6 series unleashes a scalable multicore platform that includes single-, dual- and quadcore families based on the ARM Cortex™-A9 architecture for next-generation consumer, industrial and automotive applications. By combining the power-efficient processing capabilities of the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture with leading edge 3D and 2D graphics, as well as high-definition video, the i.MX6 series provides a new level of multimedia performance to enable an unbounded next-generation user experience.

The i.MX6 series also brings world-class integration with high-performance multimedia processing, making it the ideal platform for future multimedia-centric applications such as tablets, smart books and human-machine interface (HMI). With integrated options including LVDS, HDMI v1.4, MIPI DSI display port and MIPI CSI-2 camera port, as well as the ability to support up to four screens simultaneously, the i.MX6 series provides the flexibility to develop tailored, market-specific solutions with faster time to market.

To order this $179 solution please click here

Key Applications: Netbooks (web tablets), Nettops (Internet desktop devices), High-end mobile Internet devices (MID), High-end PDAs, High-end portable media players (PMP) with HD video capability, Gaming consoles, Portable navigation devices (PNDs), Industrial control, Test and measurement (T&M), Single board computers (SBCs), Tablets, eReaders, Smartbooks, Automotive infotainment, HMI, Portable medical, IPTV, IP phones and Home energy management systems.

2749_2749.jpge14 board.jpg

Click here for more inforamtion.

Labels (1)
Version history
Last update:
‎11-05-2012 10:24 AM
Updated by: