If you are a CodeWarrior user and yet you don't own a License, this post will be of great use for you and your designs!
The whole QorIQ Optimization Suite helps optimize your application by utilizing on-chip hardware from the QorIQ processor to provide enhanced levels of visibility of hundreds and hundreds of on chip hardware events, and the first included tool that you'll find in here will be the Scenarios Tool, which includes the following new interesting features:
- Extract measurement information with either :
- Freescale TAP
- TCP/IP if running Freescale SDK with TCF connector enabled.
- See data as an average or as a time series
- Select subsets of data to plot or average
- Save sample data to review later
- Multiple windows to display multiple measurements
- Sampling Time Base
- Determined by Host computer
Now that you know that it provides visibility by utilizing “measurement scenarios”, you'll no longer design "blindly" and you'll be able to test the potential of your creations right away. These measurement scenarios include CPU scenarios, memory and traffic scenarios, and DPAA and peripheral scenarios.
- Host computer system requirements
- Target system requirements
- Compatible QorIQ Device (See “Supported Devices”)
- Connection Method ( you only need one of these )
- Linux system running Freescale’s TCF connector. (Included in Freescale SDK for Supported Devices)
- Freescale USB TAP or Gigabit TAP
Rather Windows version?