Request access to NXP’s SafeAssure NDA group to get safety documents (Safety Manuals, SEooC Standardized FMEDAs, Analysis Reports, Assessment/Confirmation Measure Reports, and PPAPs) and to receive expert support for your functional safety applications.
If you DO NOT HAVE a valid NXP NDA in place:
1. Request a valid NXP NDA (must have a broad scope covering functional safety documents) to your NXP contact or reach one using our Support hub.
2. Follow the next steps once you get a valid NDA for the NXP's SafeAssure NDA group.
If you HAVE a valid NXP NDA in place:
1. Request your NXP's SafeAssure NDA group access by reaching your NXP contact. You might want to include a list of your company team members who need to check functional safety documentation and to be admitted —only corporate emails are accepted.
2. Your NXP contact will verify your NXP NDA and validate if is active and have a broad scope to cover functional safety documentation access. If required, a new NXP NDA will be initiated.
3. All your employees will receive a notification including the steps to follow for accessing SafeAssure NDA group once your application has been approved (up to 5 business days). If additional employees require access thereafter, send their names and emails to SafeAssure@nxp.com.
* NOTE you might require access to DocStore for seeing some Functional Safety documents. We recommend to check the DocStore customer tutorial.
1. Log-in to community.nxp.com using your NXP credentials.
2. Request access to the NXP's SafeAssure NDA group. Allow up to 3 business days for approval.