LPC54114 Audio and Voice Recognition Kit
The LPC54114 Audio and Voice Recognition Kit provides a complete hardware and software platform for developers to evaluate and prototype with the LPC54114 processor family. It has been developed by NXP® to provide all that you need to develop an always-on low power voice triggering product.
LPCXpresso54114 (OM13089) development board with:
- LPC54114 dual-core (M4F and dual M0) MCU running at up to 100 MHz in LQFP64 package.
- Hi-speed USB based debug probe with CMSIS-DAP and SEGGER J-Link OB protocol options.
- Connectivity for external debug probes.
- Micro USB connector for LPC54114 USB device operation.
- Tri-color LED.
- Target Reset, ISP and interrupt/user buttons.
- On-board 1.8 V / 3.3 V or external power supply options.
- 8 Mb Macronix MX25R SPI flash.
- FTDI UART connector and built-in UART to USB bridge options.
- Built-in MCU power consumption and supply voltage measurement for LPC54114 device.
- UART, I²C and SPI port bridging from LPC54114 target to USB via Link2 device.
- FTDI UART connector.
Digital Mic/Audio codec/OLED display (“MAO”) shield with:
- Knowles SPH0641LM4H digital microphone.
- Cirrus Logic (Wolfson) WM8904 audio codec with stereo line in/out sockets.
- Monochrome OLED display (160 x160 pixels).
Include USB/I2S audio demo, as well as voice recognition demos leveraging partner technology (Malaspina and Sensory)
These videos showcase the NXP’s LPC54114 MCU in a kit designed for customers to evaluate its capabilities for audio and voice processing
Featured NXP Products: