HomeKit accessory example and development system implementing a HomeKit controlled chicken coop door with NFC chicken identification, based on the Kinetis K64 microcontroller (MCU), HomeKit SDK, and Arcturus Networks IoT system
- The Arcturus Networks uCMK64-IoT board is a 60x60mm module for developing secure IoT devices that require a combination of connectivity and control. Includes Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- HomeKit Software Development Kit (SDK) from NXP offers support for home automation applications using Apple HomeKit technology, delivering exceptional performance and advanced security.
- NXP Kinetis K64 120MHz MCU based on the ARM® Cortex®-M4 core, 256 KB SRAM, 1 MB Flash, and with a rich suite of analog, communication, timing and control peripherals.
- NXP NFC Controller PN7120, full NFC solution for easy integration into any OS environment, with integrated firmware and NCI interface designed for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz.
Featured NXP Products:
- HomeKit Software Development Kit (SDK)|NXP
- Arcturus Networks Inc. | uCMK64-IoT
- ARM Cortex-M4 Cores|Kinetis K6x MCUs|NXP
- Full NFC Forum-compliant controller with integrated|NXP