i.MXS Development Kit

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MXS Development Kit

i.MXS Development Kit

Freescale introduces the i.MXS Development Kit, a high performance development kit ideal for Microsoft's Windows Vista™ SideShow™ platform and .NET Micro Framework applications. The advanced i.MXS Development Kit leverages Freescale's i.MXS applications processor, based on the ARM920T™ core, a highly integrated IC that has been in production for nearly two years. The integrated development platform, featuring support of Microsoft's .NET Micro Framework for use with SideShow applications, is designed to enable hardware developers to more quickly and easily design applications targeting Microsoft's highly anticipated Windows Vista operating system. Typical SideShow applications include laptop external displays, remote controls and USB dongles, which can run certain applications without powering up the laptop.

Imxsdevkit.jpg

The i.MXS Development Kit features a small form-factor reference board that has a 2.5 inch color LCD panel with QVGA resolution. The card includes Freescale’s i.MXS applications processor that provides superb performance and extremely low power consumption, enabling hours of use off a single battery charge. The development kit also includes a USB interface and an expansion connector for add-on modules such as Bluetooth™ technology or the ZigBee™ wireless protocol, creating a comprehensive development platform for a variety of applications.

Features
  • i.MXS applications processor, based on the powerful ARM920T™ core
  • Clock source crystal: 32 kilohertz