i.MX31 Lite Kit is a low cost development board developed by LogicPD OEM (an AMD company).
Expanding on the Freescale offering of low-cost, high-performance application development kits, Freescale introduces the i.MX31 Lite Kit. Developed in collaboration with Logic Product Development, the Freescale i.MX31 Lite Kit provides a product-ready software and hardware platform for OEMs, ODMs, IDHs and independent developers.
The i.MX31 Lite Kit enables rapid design of embedded products targeting the medical, industrial, wireless, consumer markets and general purpose markets. Leverage the power of our popular i.MX 31 multimedia processor in this cost-effective development solution.
The Freescale i.MX31 SOM-LV is based on the i.MX31 multimedia applications processor running up to 532 MHz.
- LCD Display Connector
- Integrated LCD, touch, and backlight connector for Zoom Display Kits Audio
- Stereo input and output jacks Network Support
- One RJ45 Ethernet jack connector with magnetics (application/debug) PC Card Expansion
- CompactFlash® Type I card
- MMC/SD card ATA Support USB
- One USB 2.0 high-speed host interface
- One USB high-speed On-the-Go device interface Serial Ports
- 115.2kbps RS-232 debug serial port Software
- LogicLoader™ (bootloader/monitor)
- Windows® CE 5.0 BSP
- GNU cross development toolchain (compiler, linker, assembler, debugger) Cables
- Serial cable (null-modem)
- Ethernet crossover cable
- USB A to mini-B cable
- 5 volt power supply (with Europe, Japan, UK, & US adapters) Mechanical
- 146.1 mm wide x 158.8 mm long x 17.1 mm high RoHS Compliant
More information [here.]