This SD card bootloader demo offers to user a way how to using SD card to update existing firmware.
The two project of attachment are the demo code create by CodeWarrior 10.6 and KDS 3.0 .
The document of attachment is the application note of the bootloader, you can find the detailed description about the bootloader.
It is easy to be used:
-Software: CodeWarrior 10.6 or KDS 3.0
Getting started :
- Change the name of user application binary file to “app_0x10000_1.bin”, then copy and paste it on SD card;
- Insert the SD card into the TWR-K60F120 board;
- Build and flash “bootloader_sd_k60120m” to the board;
- Press the SW1 button, at the same time, press once the RESET button, thus it will update the user application to the flash.
- Again, only press the RESET button, it will directly run the user application.
Original Attachment has been moved to: Bootloader_SD_k60_CW.zip
Original Attachment has been moved to: Bootloader_SD_k60_KDS.zip