After to have transfer a registration to another account (and may be true for other reasons ...) the License Lists could be empty.
The following FAQs is not valid for this case:
Q: How do I repair a damaged license?
Repairing a damaged license file may be necessary in the event a license file is lost or mistakenly edited, breaking the license file encryption. To download the license file that was originally delivered to you do the following:
1. Go to www.freescale.com
2. Log in to My Freescale using your registered member ID and password
3. Click on Software Licensing and support — page appears showing your currently licensed products
4. Select the Account where your product is hosted — if you are member of a unique account, your product page will appear.
5. Click on License List menu on the left menu.
6. Locate the product license in the Products that you have licensed section, and click Details — The Display License page appears, containing the current, correct license file
7. Click Save All.
The point 5:Click on License List menu on the left menu doesn't list any license file
The video attached gives you the process to follow in order to load the license file associated to a registration suite.