A new release V1.1.1 of KDS is available from the Download tab on http://www.freescale.com/kds
V1.1.1 is a full release, and it is recommended to use this new release going forward. V1.1.1 supports Windows (7/8), Linux (32bit binaries for Ubuntu, RHE and CentOS):
- Linux RHE and CentOS installation (RPM)
- Updated KDS User Guide
- Updated P&E updated site handling to allow support for incremental device support
- Fixed IP Adddress Setup for P&E Ethernet connection devices (Cyclone MAX, TraceLink)
For details, see the V1.1.1 Release Notes.
In addition to the KDS V1.1.1 release, there is an Eclipse update for Processor Expert and Kinetis SDK support.
- Implemented workaround for HEAP size needs of Newlib-nano GNU library
- Fixed include path delimiter for Linux hosts
- Fixed flash configuration field values for several bare project derivatives
- Updated board configuration templates.
Details in the Update1 Release Notes.
Download this .zip file, then install it in Eclipse/KDS using the menu Help > Install New Software (the update will be available on the KDS Eclipse online update site too)
Please use KDS V1.1.1 with Eclipse/Processor Expert/SDK Update1 going forward. KDS V1.1.0 projects and settings can be used with V1.1.1.