Healthcare Analog Front End (AFE) Reference Platform - Demo

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed development time when designing your portable medical device with NXP's Healthcare Analog Front End (AFE) reference platform which includes a complete hardware platform, schematics and software.  Based on the Kinetis Microcontroller K53 measurement.

Demo Owner: dr.josefernandezv

Demo Owner: aleguzman

Features

• Speed development time when designing your portable medical device with NXP's Healthcare Analog Front End (AFE) reference platform which includes a complete hardware platform, schematics and software
  • NXP offers a complete development platform based on the Tower System, which eases the development of medical applications with a fully integrated set of solutions that reduces the design effort
  • The Medical suitcase is composed of six different analog front ends, each one focused on a specific medical application. Applications included are, 1-Lead ECG, pulse oximeter, blood pressure monitor, glucometer, spirometer, and ultrasound digital stethoscope

Featured NXP Products

Block Diagram

RDHEALTHAFE_BD.jpg

Labels (1)
Comments

Dear edk san,

I would like to acquire the " MED-SPI" Plug-In Boards.
How ( Where ) can I get it ?

Best Regards,
Koichi Sakagami

edk

Dear Sakagami -san,

We don't currently have this board available for sale. However, you may download App note, schematics, Gerber and BOM for your own development.

Here’s the application note pdf

http://www.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN4325.pdf

You can download the zip file from this link

http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN4325SW.zip?fpsp=1

Dear edk san,

Thank you for your informations.

I will check them.

Best Regards,

Koichi Sakagami

Hi Good day edk san,

What about the med-glu plugin board?i would like to buy med-glu! where can i get that?

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎07-10-2014 08:53 AM
Updated by:
NXP Employee