MCAT is a graphical tool for automatic calculation and real-time tuning of selected motor control structure parameters. MCAT can be used with fixed or floating point 16- or 32-bit data so can be used for MPC5xxx Microcontrollers, Kinetis Microcontrollers, Digital Signal Controllers, and The specified item was not found.. It also acts as a plug-in tool for Freemaster which allows real-time monitoring, tuning and parameter updating in a target application.
This Tool is a HMTL-based user-friendly graphical plug-in tool for NXP's FreeMASTER. It is intended for the development of PMSM FOC applications, real-time control structure parameter tuning, and will aid motor control users in adapting our MC solutions to their motors without a detailed knowledge of PI controller constant calculations.
- Up to three motor application support with independent access to each motor
- Utilizing a pole placement method for control parameter estimation
- Real-time tuning and updating of control parameters
- Preview of the static configuration of tuned parameters
- Generic output file with static configuration of tuned parameters
- Plug-in tool for FreeMASTER, not available as a standalone tool
- Offers basic and expert tuning mode
- Modular S/W concept, easy configurable
Featured NXP Products
- Qorivva MPC56xx
- ARM® Cortex®-M4 High Performance MCUs: Kinetis K Series
- ARM® Cortex®-M0+/M4 Motor Control MCUs: Kinetis V Series