The new Freescale MQX™ 188.8.131.52 patch release is now available on the www.freescale.com.
· Files available
MQX™ RTOS 184.108.40.206 Patch Release Notes
This patch release is based on the MQX™ RTOS 4.1.0 release and provides the solutions to software issues identified in the released version.
· Patch Description
o This patch provides the software workarounds for these issues identified in MQX 4.1.0 release:
§ IPv6 ping issues
· Crashes during a ping from an unknown host (IPv6 only).
· An unhandled interrupt is generated when using the IPv6 ping.
§ TCP/UDP issues
· IPv4 sends an MSS and window size with a SYN. A SYN without an MSS or with a window size zero is dropped by some firewalls.
· IPv6 UDP close issue. IPv6 only reuses the same IP and port.
· Fixed the incorrect RTCS_selectset() unblocking.
§ APP protocol issues
· TELNET and Eth_to_serial peformance improvement.
· HTTPSRV accesses data incorrectly in a session buffer while searching for SSI.
· FTPSRV session close is missing a shutdown of a data socket.
§ BSP issues
· The TWR-K70F120M BSP is unstable when the DDR2 SDRAM is in high use due to incorrect DDR settings.