This page contains the technical information for the FRDM-OLED shield. This includes the schematics, bill of materials (BOM), gerber files and raw design files.
- Newhaven NHD-2.7-12864UCY3 128x64 pixel graphic OLED Display
- Electret microphone interface with gain control
- RS-485 Interface for doing cool things like driving a DMX lighting system.
- General purpose I/O (I/O is shared with A/D pins so you could make your own scope!)
Example software, video tutorials tutorials, cool demos, etc are location on the page for MonkeyListen project page located here.
- You can order PCBs through OSHPark or your favorite board house. There is a special .zip file with files ready to go for OSHPark (using their preferred naming convention).
- There is a complete design package which has the raw design files (Altium Designer Format) as well as gerbers, a bill of materials, assembly plots etc. Look in the "BUILD_PACKAGE" folder for the stuff needed to make the board.
- A PDF Schematic is also provided for easy reference.
If you are interested in a low cost pre-fabbed board or a fully assembled version, please leave a comment. A kickstarter project may follow to get a bunch built!