表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

i.MXRT1176 OCOTP clock source

ソリューションへジャンプ
944件の閲覧回数
alphafred
Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to figure out which root clock is supplying the OCOTP peripheral of MIMXRT1176 controller. According to reference manual page 1499 Table 15-5 the clk_enable_ocotp controls LPCG37. However there is no mentioning about LPCG37 in any root clock related chapter/table.

I need this information to calculate the source clock in order to initialize the OCOTP peripheral via OCOTP_Init(OCOTP_Type *base, uint32_t srcClock_Hz).

best regards

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
939件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The OCOTP doesn't have the timing control register or similar option to configure.
So it needn't configure the clock source to drive it and MCU itself is in charge of it.
Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
923件の閲覧回数
alphafred
Contributor II

Thanks a lot for the quick reply and clarification of my question.

Best regards

0 件の賞賛
940件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The OCOTP doesn't have the timing control register or similar option to configure.
So it needn't configure the clock source to drive it and MCU itself is in charge of it.
Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.