Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gstream to images

Jump to solution
yennivenkateswa
Contributor II

hi,

i am using imx53 board with additional csi interface hardware. i am getting stream using ./mxc_v4l2_tvin.out -ow 480 -oh 480.

now i want images from this streaming and i want to record video using this stream. i dont know how to record or capture images.

can anyone help to solve this prloblem and refer any materials.

Thanks&Regards

venkatesh

Labels (6)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In order to record a video from a cam one can use the gstreamer, as an example  :

$gst-launch mfw_v4lsrc fps-n=15 capture-width=$WIDTH capture-height=$HEIGHT ! queue ! mfw_vpuencoder codec-type=0 ! avimux ! filesink location=output.avi sync=false

Please refer to "Linux_Multimedia_Framework_User_Guide.pdf" in codec package.

https://www.freescale.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX53_11_09_LINUX_MMCODECS&appType=license&locatio...

Summary Page :

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX535&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos