Surround View MAKE ERROR on i.MX8QM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surround View MAKE ERROR on i.MX8QM

chrispinter
Contributor II

I encountered an error when attempting to MAKE the surround-view application.

I am using the latest i.mx8QM-CPU development kit, with Yocto Linux L4.14.62_1.0.0_BETA

I typed the following command so as to make the application for this device. " make -f Makefile.fb DEVICE=imx8qm "

I got a couple of error messages and I am not sure what to do.  The hardware and SD Card were created in your factory and the application was built by you.  I don't have any custom code on this system at all.

1. It looks like gcc might need to be installed since one error mentioned the command cc is not found.   I am unclear as to how to install gcc to the SD Card provided.
  2. There are also two makefile errors: Error 127 and Error 2.  These errors might need the attention of the developer who built the code.  I don't understand them or how to fix it. 

Any help would be great.    Chris

Here is my screenshot from the port

[code]

root@imx8qmmek:~/SV3D-1_1/software/App/Source# make -f Makefile.fb DEVICE=imx8qm
root@imx8qmmek:~/SV3D-1_1/software/App/Source# make -f Makefile.fb DEVICE=imx8qm
cd Calibration; \
make -f Makefile clean; \
make -f Makefile distclean; \
make -f Makefile install;
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/home/root/SV3D-1_1/software/App/Source/Calibration’
rm -rf ./src/../Common/src/gl_shaders.o ../Common/src/settings.o ../Common/src/exposure_compensator.o ../Common/src/backend/fb/display.o ../Common/src/view.o ./src/defisheye.o ./src/src_contours.o ./src/camera.o ./src/grid.o ./src/masks.o ./src/auto_calib.o ../Common/src/inputs/camera/imx8qm/src_v4l2.o *.o *.d
rm -rf ../../Build/../Common/src/gl_shaders.o ../Common/src/settings.o ../Common/src/exposure_compensator.o ../Common/src/backend/fb/display.o ../Common/src/view.o ./src/defisheye.o ./src/src_contours.o ./src/camera.o ./src/grid.o ./src/masks.o ./src/auto_calib.o ../Common/src/inputs/camera/imx8qm/src_v4l2.o *.o *.d
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/home/root/SV3D-1_1/software/App/Source/Calibration’
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/home/root/SV3D-1_1/software/App/Source/Calibration’
rm -rf ./src/../Common/src/gl_shaders.o ../Common/src/settings.o ../Common/src/exposure_compensator.o ../Common/src/backend/fb/display.o ../Common/src/view.o ./src/defisheye.o ./src/src_contours.o ./src/camera.o ./src/grid.o ./src/masks.o ./src/auto_calib.o ../Common/src/inputs/camera/imx8qm/src_v4l2.o *.o *.d
rm -rf ../../Build/../Common/src/gl_shaders.o ../Common/src/settings.o ../Common/src/exposure_compensator.o ../Common/src/backend/fb/display.o ../Common/src/view.o ./src/defisheye.o ./src/src_contours.o ./src/camera.o ./src/grid.o ./src/masks.o ./src/auto_calib.o ../Common/src/inputs/camera/imx8qm/src_v4l2.o *.o *.d
rm -rf ../../Build/auto_calib_1.1
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/home/root/SV3D-1_1/software/App/Source/Calibration’
CXX ../Common/src/gl_shaders.o
cc -DLINUX -Dimx8qm -std=c++11 -Wall -O3 -I. -I./inc -I../Common/inc -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/libxml2 -DEGL_API_FB -DCAMERAS -MMD -c ../Common/src/gl_shaders.cpp -o ../Common/src/gl_shaders.o
make[1]: cc: Command not found
make[1]: *** [Makefile:107: ../Common/src/gl_shaders.o] Error 127
make: *** [Makefile.fb:26: main] Error 2
root@imx8qmmek:~/SV3D-1_1/software/App/Source#
root@imx8qmmek:~/SV3D-1_1/software/App/Source# ls
Calibration Capturing Common Makefile.fb Makefile.wl Makefile.x11 Render

root@imx8qmmek:~/SV3D-1_1/software/App/Source#
[/code]

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies