Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading general purpose fuse register using OCOTP controller on iMXRT1160

Jump to solution
sathishkumar-rk
Contributor II

Hi Team,

I want to use the OCOTP controller to read the general purpose fuse register from 0x1300 to 0x1700 (general purpose fuse register #1 to #5).

I found MCUXpresso SDK sample for OCOTP driver, but with that example code i can able to fuse register from 0x800 to 0x1040. If I'm trying to read fuse register apart from this range getting could not read fuse data.

Is there any configuration I'm missing out.

Thanks,

Sathishkumar K

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I use the demo project to read the value of 0x1600 for testing, to make it, I do the below code modifications
#define EXAMPLE_OCOTP_SHADOW_REGISTER_READ_WRITE_ENABLE 1U
#define EXAMPLE_OCOTP_FUSE_MAP_ADDRESS 0xE0 /* Tester */
After programming the demo project to the EVK board, you can see the output log, further, the value conforms to the value that illustrates in the MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning tool.

jeremyzhou_0-1659496971080.pngjeremyzhou_1-1659496981560.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I use the demo project to read the value of 0x1600 for testing, to make it, I do the below code modifications
#define EXAMPLE_OCOTP_SHADOW_REGISTER_READ_WRITE_ENABLE 1U
#define EXAMPLE_OCOTP_FUSE_MAP_ADDRESS 0xE0 /* Tester */
After programming the demo project to the EVK board, you can see the output log, further, the value conforms to the value that illustrates in the MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning tool.

jeremyzhou_0-1659496971080.pngjeremyzhou_1-1659496981560.png

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To be prudent, I was wondering if you can upload the code you executed
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos
sathishkumar-rk
Contributor II

Hi,

I was using MCUXpresso SDK example code "evkmimxrt1160_ocotp_example_cm7" for this check.

It's default SDK example code. 

sathishkumarrk_0-1659437406010.png

Thanks,

Sathishkumar K

0 Kudos