Is commercial grade, industrial grade, consumer grade CPU exist at the same time?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is commercial grade, industrial grade, consumer grade CPU exist at the same time?

sunlihong
Contributor I

Hi,

As the title described, is commercial grade, industrial grade, consumer grade CPU exist at the same time?

捕获.PNG

As shown in the above picture, in the "Temperature" part, there is Consumer category and Industrial Category. Why there is no "commercial" category. Does "commercial" category exist?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

where did you get information that imx has  commercial grade? could you share with me? I only heard that imx series has consumer, industrial and automotive grade

0 Kudos

sunlihong
Contributor I

企业微信截图_16571608811718.png

0 Kudos

sunlihong
Contributor I

Have you ever seen this picture(there is Commercial grade, Extended commercial grade, it's cut from NXP documents, I will try to find the source document, since they are not cut by me, maybe it will take a relatively long time to get the source document?

企业微信截图_1657160835623.png

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

commercial grade is the consumer grade, the picture you post is from imx6dl data sheet, you can download it to check, the "5" in the part number means commercial/consumer grade, I attach the data sheet

joanxie_0-1662433781994.png

joanxie_1-1662433801227.png

0 Kudos

sunlihong
Contributor I

If commercial grade is consumer grade, why using two different words? it easily creates misunderstanding.

0 Kudos