显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

IMX8M Android Yocto Project fails to compile

跳至解决方案
1,062 次查看
baijinlong
Contributor III
            IMX8M Android source code compilation error, found in the DOC file configuration environment variables can not find build /envsetup.sh script, download the Yocto Project is not (I suspect missing).
pastedImage_1.png
         so the following configuration to add build / blueprint, build / core, prebuilts /build-tools, prebuilts/go and other tools and files (all missing).
pastedImage_2.png
         It is normal to execute the build/envsetup.sh and lunch evk_8mq-userdebug commands after adding the corresponding tools and files.
pastedImage_3.png
         However, when using make to compile the Yocto Project, an error occurs. I don't know what the situation is. The compile-generated out/soong/make_vars-evk_8mq.mk file still cannot be generated. It is the same result through many download attempts, or the lack of files and tools. The above error still occurs after manual replenishment.
pastedImage_4.png
·            What is this problem? I hope I can get support. Thank you!
标签 (2)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
700 次查看
coindu
Contributor IV

Hi Bai,

The same error i also encountered.  Because of the android source_code download  incomplete

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
701 次查看
coindu
Contributor IV

Hi Bai,

The same error i also encountered.  Because of the android source_code download  incomplete

700 次查看
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bai,

You are trying to compile yocto in Android? thats not going to happend you need to download the proper yocto for it.

0 项奖励