cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download image to QSPI flash always failed on RT1060

xi_zhang
Contributor I

Hi,

I use MfgTool2 to download the image to QSPI flash, but always return fail and the failure rate is always 100%.  I have another board and it goes to done.  Does it mean the QSPI flash is broken? 

IMG_7253.JPG

IMG_7254.JPG

And I use IAR to load hello_world sdram image. It can run successfully and uart can output the "hello world".

IMG_7256.JPG

IMG_7255.JPG   

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

xi_zhang
Contributor I

Hi  Jeremy,

I agree with you. I have run the debug configuration and still have the issue. 

Best Regards,

Xi

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi XI ZHANG,

Thanks for your reply.
Obviously, there's some wrong with the QSPI flash, just like you said it is broken.

Have a great day.

TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

xi_zhang
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, these two boards are identical.

I try to download flexspi_nor_polling_transfer using configuration flexspi_nor_debug and get the below error.  Does it mean some memory broken? 

This error only shows in Serial Downloader boot mode. Internal boot doesn't have the issue. Since MfgTool2 uses Serial Downloader boot mode, it still always fail.

IMG_7264.JPG

Thanks,

Xi Zhang

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi XI ZHANG,

Thanks for your reply.
It seems there's something wrong with the QSPI flash, please give using debug configuration a debug again to do further validation.

2019-11-01_15-18-35.jpg

Have a great day.

TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi XI ZHANG,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
I'd like to know whether these two boards are identical, if yes,
I'd like to recommend you to run the flexspi_polling_transfer demo which is from the SDK library to validate the 'program fails' board's hardware.

Have a great day.

TIC

Note:

0 Kudos