Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started with BLE MESH

Jump to solution
rahul_singh
Contributor II

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is fine and doing good in life.

As I was doing a study in ble mesh for our upcoming project, I would like to state my problem here that the mesh standard that I studied (novel bits) included a lot of features and terminology which I see nowhere in the nxp's "BLE mesh user guide". There is no information about the proxy node or how can we use an android application as a provisioner.

And also why are we using the GATT layer in the nxp mesh demo examples while everyone knows that Mesh utilizes only Adv/Scanning roles ideally.

I there any android application build by NXP (same as of IoTToolbox) that I can use as a provisioned during my testing phase.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The kw41, now, doesn't have the ble mesh guide. But the Zephyr project has the ble mesh demo code. You can refer it.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The kw41, now, doesn't have the ble mesh guide. But the Zephyr project has the ble mesh demo code. You can refer it.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos