When i use NXP CSEc module in S32K146, my program code into exception interrupt handle function.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i use NXP CSEc module in S32K146, my program code into exception interrupt handle function.

Jump to solution
BigJulie
Contributor II

Hi, i got a question,when i use CSEc module in S32K146,when the program code access the CSE_PRAM space,it will be into exception interrupt in Debug mode.point it in the below:

#define REG_WRITE32(address, value) ((*(volatile uint32*)(address))= (value))

#define CRYPTO_PRAM_HDR_ADDR32 (0x14001000u)

REG_WRITE32(CRYPTO_PRAM_HDR_ADDR32, u32CommandHeader);

QQ拼音截图未命名.png

The highlighted code is shown in the figure above, mean that the command to write PRAM cause progarm into exception Interrupt.

Do you know that problem ?

Could you give me some advice or resolution?

Best Regards,

BigJulie.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

There are two things that you can check before entering Csec operation:

- Check if your S32K silicon has supported CSEc in it, by checking SIM_SDID[FEATURES]

- In order to enable the CSEc, the Memory need to be partitioned for EEPROM, and FTFC registers need to be programmed.

Unfortunately, MCAL CSEc code hasn't implemented these steps, and you need to implement in your application code.

Here is the link for our CSEc training program that you can refer to: https://community.nxp.com/t5/Technology-Days-Training/MCU-Technology-Topic-Hands-On-Workshop-Writing...

Best Regards,

Nam

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

There are two things that you can check before entering Csec operation:

- Check if your S32K silicon has supported CSEc in it, by checking SIM_SDID[FEATURES]

- In order to enable the CSEc, the Memory need to be partitioned for EEPROM, and FTFC registers need to be programmed.

Unfortunately, MCAL CSEc code hasn't implemented these steps, and you need to implement in your application code.

Here is the link for our CSEc training program that you can refer to: https://community.nxp.com/t5/Technology-Days-Training/MCU-Technology-Topic-Hands-On-Workshop-Writing...

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos
BigJulie
Contributor II

Thank you for your reply,that's useful for me,it working.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos