cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UART Not working always on-going transmission

AchrafOukheir
Contributor III

Hello all,
I am working with the HVBMS Battery Management Unit using S32K344 (BMU). I have started a project from scratch based on FreeRTOS and I want to add some components. I began with UART but I am facing an issue with it. I have configured the port and UART correctly to work with external components.

AchrafOukheir_0-1713469483756.png

I initialized the port using Siul2_Port_Ip_Init(NUM_OF_CONFIGURED_PINS, g_pin_mux_InitConfigArr); because Port_Init(NULL_PTR); doesn't work correctly. However, the main purpose of initializing the port driver, which is SIUL2_PORT_SUCCESS, is accomplished.

I also initialized the UART using Uart_Init(NULL_PTR);. After that, I created a UART task and implemented data transmission based on the uart_example_s32k344 example.

However, during debugging, I noticed that it is stuck in the ongoing transmission state (UART_STATUS_OPERATION_ONGOING == TransmitStatus). I have followed all the basic steps from the example, but nothing seems to happen. I have attached the project here in case someone wants to take a look.

Thank you in advance.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AchrafOukheir
Contributor III

Unfortunately, it seems like no one has any idea about what's going on with the UART work. It always returns the ongoing status.

0 Kudos