S32K324 + SEGGER J-LINK Plus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K324 + SEGGER J-LINK Plus

Ray_Hsiao
Contributor I

I am using S32K324 with SEGGER's J-Link Plus for flash programming, and I've encountered some issu

I followed the instructions in the link " S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform V3.4/V3.5 + SEGGER J-Link Plus " for configuration, and I was able to successfully program the flash. However, during debug run, I keep encountering repetitive memory read errors as shown in the attached image.

err01.jpg

Later, I referred to the solution provided in " ERROR: Can not read register 15(R15) while CPU is running ". I performed a flash erase using SEGGER's J-Link Commander and then reprogrammed the same code. However, I am now encountering repetitive messages as shown below.

err02.jpg

In theory, SEGGER should support debugging for S32K324. However, I'm not sure why the issue described above is occurring. Can anyone provide guidance on how to resolve this problem?Thanks.

Additionally, here is the current GDB Debug configuration for reference:

err03.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

please try to install latest Segger j-link drivers - https://www.segger.com/downloads/jlink/  the installer will ask if S32DS drivers should be updated as well. 

0 Kudos

Ray_Hsiao
Contributor I

Hi jiri,

I have downloaded the latest version of the J-link driver (V7.92b), but there's a strange issue. My computer already has S32DS V3.5 installed, but in the final step of the J-link DLL update, the prompt for the V3.5 update does not appear. It looks like the screenshot attached.

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-08-25 082705.jpg

0 Kudos