cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StandardTypes.h not find

Jump to solution
Arbabmir
Contributor II

I used the SW32G_RTD_4.4_4.0.2 and added it in Design Studio. After compiling the application I got this error:

fatal error: StandardTypes.h: No such file or directory

So, could you please help me to find the solution?

Note: this header file will call by Siul2_Dio_Ip.h

I installed these packages: 

S32 Configuration Tools Package
S32 Design Studio Platform package
S32 Trace Package
S32G development package
S32G2 AUTOSAR 4.4 RTD 4.0.2 D2306 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. For the following comment:

No, for the examples how can I do the setting tools?

We understand that you did not generate the required code under the example. For that, you right-click under the project itself then select the following option:

DanielAguirre_0-1722264688360.png

Then, under configuration tools, click the following button:

DanielAguirre_1-1722264721209.png

It should be green prior to the generation of code and gray (as shown above) once the code has been correctly generated. From our side, we have generated the example you have provided the logs for no problem:

DanielAguirre_2-1722264792413.png

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Can you let us know which S32 Design Studio version are you using?

Are you using any NXP examples? If so, which one? Can you provide a capture of the error being printed under S32 Design Studio?

Have you generated the required code prior to compiling the example?

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
Arbabmir
Contributor II

S32DS.3.5   version I am using.

I have run two applications one from example and another from my own.

I got this error for building the Adc_example_S32G274A_M7 example:

fatal error: PlatformTypes.h: No such file or directory 55 | #include "PlatformTypes.h"

and for my own application I got this error:

fatal error: StandardTypes.h: No such file or directory

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you provide a capture of the error being printed under S32 Design Studio?

Have you generated the required code under Config Tools prior to compiling the example?

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
Arbabmir
Contributor II

This the error that I paste here:

10:29:02 **** Build of configuration Debug_RAM for project Clock_Ip_Example_S32G274A_M7 ****
make -j8 all
Building file: ../src/main.c
Building file: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/Vector_Table.s
Building file: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.c
Building file: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/nvic.c
Building file: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup.c
Invoking: Standard S32DS C Compiler
Building file: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_cm7.s
Invoking: Standard S32DS Assembler
Building file: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.args" -MMD -MP -MF"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup.d" -MT"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup.o" -o "Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup.o" "../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup.c"
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Project_Settings/Startup_Code/Vector_Table.args" -o "Project_Settings/Startup_Code/Vector_Table.o" "../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/Vector_Table.s"
Invoking: Standard S32DS Assembler
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.args" -MMD -MP -MF"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.d" -MT"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.o" -o "Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.o" "../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.c"
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@src/main.args" -MMD -MP -MF"src/main.d" -MT"src/main.o" -o "src/main.o" "../src/main.c"
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Project_Settings/Startup_Code/Vector_Table.args" -o "Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_cm7.o" "../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_cm7.s"
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.args" -MMD -MP -MF"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/nvic.d" -MT"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/nvic.o" -o "Project_Settings/Startup_Code/nvic.o" "../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/nvic.c"
In file included from C:/NXP/S32DS.3.5/S32DS/software/PlatformSDK_S32XX_4_0_0/RTD/BaseNXP_TS_T40D11M40I2R0/include/StandardTypes.h:50,
arm-none-eabi-gcc "@Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.args" -MMD -MP -MF"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system.d" -MT"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system.o" -o "Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system.o" "../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system.c"
from C:/NXP/S32DS.3.5/S32DS/software/PlatformSDK_S32XX_4_0_0/RTD/BaseNXP_TS_T40D11M40I2R0/include/Std_Types.h:49,
from ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup.c:27:
C:/NXP/S32DS.3.5/S32DS/software/PlatformSDK_S32XX_4_0_0/RTD/BaseNXP_TS_T40D11M40I2R0/include/Platform_Types.h:55:10: fatal error: PlatformTypes.h: No such file or directory
55 | #include "PlatformTypes.h"
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Project_Settings/Startup_Code/subdir.mk:42: Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from C:/NXP/S32DS.3.5/S32DS/software/PlatformSDK_S32XX_4_0_0/RTD/BaseNXP_TS_T40D11M40I2R0/include/StandardTypes.h:50,
Finished building: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/Vector_Table.s
from C:/NXP/S32DS.3.5/S32DS/software/PlatformSDK_S32XX_4_0_0/RTD/BaseNXP_TS_T40D11M40I2R0/include/Mcal.h:59,
from ../src/main.c:23:
C:/NXP/S32DS.3.5/S32DS/software/PlatformSDK_S32XX_4_0_0/RTD/BaseNXP_TS_T40D11M40I2R0/include/Platform_Types.h:55:10: fatal error: PlatformTypes.h: No such file or directory
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.c:36:

| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
from C:/NXP/S32DS.3.5/S32DS/software/PlatformSDK_S32XX_4_0_0/RTD/BaseNXP_TS_T40D11M40I2R0/include/Std_Types.h:49,
from ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/nvic.c:32:
Finished building: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_cm7.s
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Project_Settings/Startup_Code/subdir.mk:42: Project_Settings/Startup_Code/exceptions.o] Error 1
make: *** [src/subdir.mk:20: src/main.o] Error 1
In file included from ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system.c:42:
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Project_Settings/Startup_Code/subdir.mk:42: Project_Settings/Startup_Code/nvic.o] Error 1

make: *** [Project_Settings/Startup_Code/subdir.mk:42: Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system.o] Error 1
"make -j8 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

10:29:02 Build Failed. 11 errors, 0 warnings. (took 454ms)

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. For the following comment:

We understand that you did not generate the required code under the example. For that, you right-click under the project itself then select the following option:

DanielAguirre_0-1722264688360.png

Then, under configuration tools, click the following button:

DanielAguirre_1-1722264721209.png

It should be green prior to the generation of code and gray (as shown above) once the code has been correctly generated. From our side, we have generated the example you have provided the logs for no problem:

DanielAguirre_2-1722264792413.png

Please, let us know.