cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneRF_4Antennas_demo_s32r274 Platform Setup Issue

vikas_tp
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am using S32R274(X-RRU-DOLPHIN-CC) with front end TEF810X. Built the OneRF_4Antennas_demo_s32r274 project, ran on the board as debug config and in "main_c0.c" file I found that it is looping at line number 89 "HALT_HERE". Since "RsdkPlatformSetup(RsdkGetBoardId())" function is returning non zero value which is an error.

I further found "PlatformSetupMasterCore()" function which configures PLL0 configuration through "PLL0_cfg()" function is failing.

Please provide some solution for demo project to work.

Thanks and Regards,

Vikas Patil

0 Kudos
5 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

which version of the RSDK is being used here? Please also use the release target when compiling.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

vikas_tp
Contributor I

Hi Lukas,

Sorry for delayed reply.

I am using RADAR RSDK RTM v1.3.0 Example projects. Now it is working fine. The problem was with hardware switch connection was wrongly placed on board (TEF810X).

I have one more doubt regarding build of release binary and flashing it on the board. I am able to build release binary but not able to flash each binary to respective cores (z4 and z7_0).

Please help me on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Vikas

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

and what can you see exactly? What kind of message did you got? Can you take some screenshots?

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

vikas_tp
Contributor I

Hi Lukas,

Issue is for cores Z4 and Z7_0.

Z4: While flashing z4 release build it goes to 99% and stops until power reset is done.

Z7_0: While flashing z7_0 release build it goes to 95% and takes a while to prompt "Problem Occurred" window.

Please go through attached screenshot for more details.Screenshot (21).pngScreenshot (22).pngScreenshot (23).pngScreenshot (24).pngScreenshot (25).png

Thanks,

Vikas 

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I'm not sure what's going on, so I will move this thread to RSDK community space.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos