Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when running VSDK demo

ysun1
Contributor I

Not able to run the demo 

root@s32v234evb:~/vsdk# ./isp_ov10640_default.elf

With error

../../../../../libs/isp/cam_generic/user/src/cam_user.cpp: 379/CAM_ReadSingle : [Error]: I2c read single failed

../../../. 76.434968] /space/agent-home/AVS-CI211-LIN/vsdk/s32v234_sdk/libs/isp/cam_generic/kernel/build-v234ce-gnu-linux-d/../src/cam_func.c: 806/LinuxI2cRead : [Error]: R err:device_address=0x30, i2c_bus_idx=0, address W failed:data=0x30|12|0|0, ret val:0

The camera is ov10640 and plug in to MIPI-0 slot. Settings are default. 

PS: This problem seems like the camera not connected. So my question would be what would be the problem to the connection. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The error message you are seeing tells you that the camera is not
responding as expected. If it is a custom board, make sure your
camera is of the supported model and responds to the processor
accesses at the expected address. If it is an NXP evaluation board,
try replacing the camera or the board.

Have a great day,
Platon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

shaneggpierce
Contributor I

root@s32v234evb:~/vsdk# ./isp_ov10640_default.elf

With error

../../../../../libs/isp/cam_generic/user/src/cam_user.cpp: 379/CAM_ReadSingle : [Error]: I2c read single failed

../../../. 76.434968] /space/usps trcking agent-home/AVS-CI211-LIN/vsdk/s32v234_sdk/libs/isp/cam_generic/kernel/build-v234ce-gnu-linux-d/../src/cam_func.c: 806/LinuxI2cRead : [Error]: R err:device_address=0x30, i2c_bus_idx=0, address W failed:data=0x30|12|0|0, ret val:0

The camera is ov10640 and plug in to MIPI-0 slot. Settings are default. 

PS: This problem seems like the camera not connected. So my question would be what would be the problem to the connection. 

Facing same issue here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Shane

0 Kudos