cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32DS for ARM v2.2 activation error

Jump to solution
LatromPu
Contributor I

I install S32DS for ARM v2.2 on my laptop, it's activatation error. My laptop information include:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 6850HS

微信截图_20230510164116.png

 Please help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I'm sorry for all of the difficulties.

Please try these commands:

1) java -Djava.library.path=D:\NXP\CLL_FNP.11.18.0.2\lib\ -jar com.nxp.s32ds.rcp.license.core.jar install -prod S32DS-IDE-ARM_2.2

2) java -Djava.library.path=D:\NXP\CLL_FNP.11.18.0.2\lib\ -jar com.nxp.s32ds.rcp.license.core.jar activate -actid 8AF8-2BC1-1919-26A8

3) java -Djava.library.path=D:\NXP\CLL_FNP.11.18.0.2\lib\ -jar com.nxp.s32ds.rcp.license.core.jar list

It seems we need to get this installed BEFORE you try the command:

D:/NXP/S32DS_ARM_V2.2/jre/bin/java -Djava.library.path=D:/NXP/Activation/cll/i86 -jar D:/NXP/Activation/license.jar" activateUI

However, if you use the second command above, and it works, then you won't need to perform the activateUI command.

Best Regards,

Mike

View solution in original post

13 Replies
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @LatromPu,

There are 2 possible causes for this issue.

1) It could be that your firewall is blocking access to the activation server. If this is the case, it can be resolved by either activating from another network or device outside of your current network or by using the offline activation method.

2) It could be the issue described under error 2 in the troubleshooting article:

Troubleshooting: Activation fails with error messa... - NXP Community

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
LatromPu
Contributor I

Hi @mikedoidge ,

I try to use 5G net to activation the s32ds, and download the CLL_FNP file. it show can't find dependent libraries, whether should i download other libraries?

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @LatromPu,

Did you try the offline activation method? it is described in the installation guide and here:

HOWTO: Activate S32 Design Studio  

Could you please execute the command: java -version

It could be the wrong version of java is used. S32DS install includes the correct version, but since your install is not completing, it may not be available when you use the CLL_FNP activation method.

If you try to install to C:\ instead of D:\, is the issue the same?

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
LatromPu
Contributor I

Dear mikedoidge,

I tried the installation again as you suggested, but it still failed.

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

There is another possible solution to this issue:

Use the attached archive.

Enter the following command replacing the paths as noted. It should be possible to execute from CMD window located at any path. Make sure to use the ‘/’ instead of ‘\’ and if you have any paths with spaces, then enclose the full path with “.

C:/NXP/S32DS.3.5/jre/bin/java -Djava.library.path="{path to where you extracted the activation.zip}/Activation/cll/x64" -jar "{path to where you extracted the activation.zip}/Activation/license.jar" activateUI

Please try this and let us know if the issue is solved.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
LatromPu
Contributor I

Dear mikedoidge,

Still unable to activate.

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

My apologies, I copied the instructions from my notes. I see you used the x64 version of the CLL libraries, since your machine has 32-bit, you should use the 'i86' CLL libraries for the 32-bit version. Please try the steps again.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
LatromPu
Contributor I

Dear @mikedoidge ,

Now we have another error"The licensing service is too old."

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I'm sorry for all of the difficulties.

Please try these commands:

1) java -Djava.library.path=D:\NXP\CLL_FNP.11.18.0.2\lib\ -jar com.nxp.s32ds.rcp.license.core.jar install -prod S32DS-IDE-ARM_2.2

2) java -Djava.library.path=D:\NXP\CLL_FNP.11.18.0.2\lib\ -jar com.nxp.s32ds.rcp.license.core.jar activate -actid 8AF8-2BC1-1919-26A8

3) java -Djava.library.path=D:\NXP\CLL_FNP.11.18.0.2\lib\ -jar com.nxp.s32ds.rcp.license.core.jar list

It seems we need to get this installed BEFORE you try the command:

D:/NXP/S32DS_ARM_V2.2/jre/bin/java -Djava.library.path=D:/NXP/Activation/cll/i86 -jar D:/NXP/Activation/license.jar" activateUI

However, if you use the second command above, and it works, then you won't need to perform the activateUI command.

Best Regards,

Mike

LatromPu
Contributor I

Dear @mikedoidge ,

This problem solved, thank you very much.

0 Kudos
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @LatromPu 

For S32 Design Studio for Arm it's supported host operating systems (OS):

• Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10 (32- and 64-bit)
  • Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit)
  • Debian 8 (64-bit)
  • CentOS 7 (64-bit)

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos
LatromPu
Contributor I

Hi, @VaneB ,

Do you mean it can't work on Windows 11(64-bit)?

0 Kudos
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @LatromPu 

This IDE was not tested on Windows 11, so the OS versions for which the product was not tested are not usually supported.

0 Kudos