キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

TEA2208

321件の閲覧回数
Danniel
Contributor I

I wonder if a PTC could be placed between the AC L line and the L pin of the TEA2208, as i found the driver  incorrect  when the voltage at L pin of the TEA2208 was unstable,then the bridge mos and TEA2208 damaged. 

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

308件の閲覧回数
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Danniel,

Im curious what test / condition made the MOSFET and TEA2208 damaged?

Normally, surge test can destroy the MOSFET and TEA2208 due to overstress of voltage or current:

• MOV or GDT can be used to  make TEA2208 pins voltage less the limiting values during test.
  • MOSFET could suffer huge current during surge test, MOSFET which can afford big transient current should be used.

Several hundred-ohms to Kilo-ohms resistors could be placed between L/N line to L/R pin of TEA2208 may some help on the surge test, but not verified.

BR, Tomas

0 件の賞賛

302件の閲覧回数
Danniel
Contributor I

Hi, Tomas

Thanks for your reply.

The TEA2208 and bridge MOS damaged just under normal functional test.

As the datasheet indicates ,the driver of the IC based on the voltage of the Land N pin ,so if the voltage at L pin of TEA2208 changes while the PTC value increasing  ,will the drivers  become abnormal?

The schematic diagram is as follows

Danniel_0-1702548199898.png

0 件の賞賛

269件の閲覧回数
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Danniel,

The L and R pin sink limited current as datasheet described below, so I do not think this would affect the drive voltage so much  of high side MOSFETs with limited resistors.

Pic.png

For any further support, I would recommend you to reach out our local application engineer Mr. Rong Li.

BR, Tomas

0 件の賞賛