How to correctly configure Route Record Table

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to correctly configure Route Record Table

Contributor III

Hi,

We are trying to increase the number of devices that can be added under ZigBee network, but we have

encountered some problems.

First question: regarding the use of ‘Many to one’, we hope to increase the stability of the network by using ‘Many

to one request’. When sending the request of 'Many to one', how often can the best effect be achieved.Is there any

other way to send ‘Many to one request’ besides using  'ZPS_eAplZdoManyToOneRouteRequest' to send requests

actively?

The second problem, I saw in 3113 that if Coordinator uses' Many to one ', then it will replace  ‘Routing table’  with

Route Record table’. However, during the test, I found that when Coordinator uses' Many to one', the setting of Route

Record table to 5 can also work normally. Should I use 'Route Record table' instead of "Routing table"?

Third, when i set 'Route Record table' to 30, I found that the device could not work normally, If i need to set 'Route

Record table',how much should i set?

The coordinator is use JN-1216 JN5169,Here is my configuration diagram.

Thank you very much.

coordinator_cfg.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies

zigbee1
Contributor III

As mentioned in the initial request, could you clarify when the ZPS_eAplZdoManyToOneRouteRequest should be done , how often ?

Also could you clarify what is the expected behaviour when we use NO storage ?

0 Kudos

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please look at the same document that you are referring to ZigBee 3.0 Stack User Guide 

B.5 Table Configuration Guidelines

100 Nodes Example

• Neighbour Table: = 26

Set to 26 - this is the minimum size required for a ZigBee-Compliant Platform

• Address Map Table = 36

The Address Map table on a node is used to keep a record of the address-pairs of network nodes with which the         local node needs to communicate directly.

• MAC Address Table = Neighbour Table + Address Map = 62

The entries in the MAC Address table are referenced from entries of both the Neighbour table and Address Map table

• Routing Table (it could be equal to 100)

The default size of the Routing table is 70, which should be sufficient for most applications

Also, you have to change the ZNC_MAX_TCLK_DEVICES is set to 20 in app_common.h for the max devices in your network.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos