Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 DPC values

Jump to solution
Rafao95
Contributor I

Hello!

I'm at this moment, calibrating the PN7462 DPC with the NXP NFC Cockpit. I'm using a custom pcb that I designed with the help of the NFC antenna tool. My antenna is symmetrical.
My antenna has 60mmx32mm. The classic card can be detect up to 5cm, desfire EV2 up to 4,5cm and desfire EV1 up to 2cm. However, if I put a phone between my antenna and PICC, the antenna doesn't detect, even with classic card close (1cm). I need more power.

I already changed the RXN and RXP resistors to have the AGC value ~0x140 (datasheet AN11706 says to be a great value between 0x080 and 0x200).

When I'm calibrating the DPC, it asks for Gear TX Settings, on DPC Calibration tab.

Datasheet AN11742 (which teaches you how to calibrate DPC) uses the PN5180 as an example, so it shows the TX settings of the PN5180 (i.e F9, F6, etc.). I'm trying to look up the PN7462 Gear TX Settings, but I can't find them. I use 2 gears both with "0xF9" (220mA) to try to have the maximum power, but unfortunately it is not sufficient. How can I reach 250mA (with loaded and unloaded)? What is the maximum TX Setting?

I think I've read all the datasheets for PN7462, but I haven't found them yet.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The question seems the same case you submit. I send the email to you. Please check it.

We also discuss the question as the community.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The question seems the same case you submit. I send the email to you. Please check it.

We also discuss the question as the community.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos