cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT1064 Library Port Error

sagar_prajapati
Contributor II

Hello all,

I have ported NFC reader library code from K82F to IMXRT1064 according to guidelines.

After successful porting, Everything is working well, Card detection, Read & Write is working.

But once I downloaded this code, I am not able to download any other code again.

I am using IAR Embedded Workbench IDE. It shows error 'Failed to connect to CPU' when try to download any code and I have attached a screenshot of error for reference.

Firmware_FlushError.PNG

Looking for your support.

Regards,

Sagar

Labels (1)
2 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sagar Prajapati ,

About the RT problems, you can try to erase the internal flash, please refer to the following picture:  pastedImage_1.png

If you still can't make it work, you can change the BOOT_MODE to serial download mode, then do the erase memory again.

BTW, JLINK commander also can do mass erase:

pastedImage_2.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have the pure RT questions, welcome to go to RT forum and post your  RT question:

i.MX RT 

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sagar,

Actually it looks more like a i.MX RT issue, maybe you have to perform a mass erase to the RT device.

kerryzhou‌ Would you please help to advise? Thanks in advance!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos