cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get version command for Mifare DesFire

albertsung
Contributor I

Dear all,

I am using our board with CLRC663 onboard and modifying the example code to read the Desfire card based on the "NxpNfcRdLib" library.

Since the downloaded examples doesn't include the Desfire but NxpNfcRdLib looks to support it, I am trying to modify and verify it.

Now I can get the SAK response with 0x20 for Desfire identification, and the library function "phpalI14443p4a_Rats()" executes successfully without error.

Then I send the get version command according to the application note AN11004(Mifare Desfire as Type 4 tag), but it always get 8 bytes data as "0xD0, 0x06, 0x00, 0x20, 0x02, 0x80, 0x00, 0x00" and totally different with the definition described in AN11004.

Does anyone help to clarify what this response means ? I cannot find out the related document or specification about the error code or status code for this kind of response.

Best Regards,

Albert

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Albert Sung,

Hope you are doing great, please let me note that  there are examples under NDA (Non Disclosure agreement) that might help you with DESFire, can you confirm the entire set up you have, DESFire version, if you are using a SAM, ETC. please note that much of the information about DESFire is under NDA, let me know if you have NDA if not let me know if you are interested in.

Have a great day !
BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos