Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Console output

Jump to solution
dporada
Contributor III

Hello.

I'm trying to run some of the MQX 4.2 demos.  I have finally got the hello2 demo with a twrk70f120 to compile and download to my tower board.  It appears to run, but I do not get any of the messages.  I am assuming that these show up in the console window, but I only see the compiler messages.

Where should these messages appear?

Thanks,

Don

0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Donald,

Please check the video attached

The default console configured in MQX for the TWR-K70F120M is OSJTAG - USB mini connector.

Serial I/O is a channel routed via combined OSBDM/OSJTAG debugging and communication port directly to the board.

Default Serial I/O Channel Settings:

• Baud Rate 115200

• Data bits 8

• No parity

• 1 stop bit and no flow control

Pre-defined default I/O channel setting is specified for each board in the mqx\source\bsp\<board_name>

\board_name.h header file. This setting can be overridden in the user_config.h file by adding this code and rebuilding the

BSP library.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Donald,

Please check the video attached

The default console configured in MQX for the TWR-K70F120M is OSJTAG - USB mini connector.

Serial I/O is a channel routed via combined OSBDM/OSJTAG debugging and communication port directly to the board.

Default Serial I/O Channel Settings:

• Baud Rate 115200

• Data bits 8

• No parity

• 1 stop bit and no flow control

Pre-defined default I/O channel setting is specified for each board in the mqx\source\bsp\<board_name>

\board_name.h header file. This setting can be overridden in the user_config.h file by adding this code and rebuilding the

BSP library.

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos