cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need AUTOSAR TCP/IP stack without FreeRTOS on MPC5777C

ajmerijaimin
Contributor III

Hello NXP,

I am working on MPC5777C microcontroller. We have used EB Tresos tool to configure the ethernet driver.

We are looking for Classic AUTOSAR compliant TCP/IP stack without FreeRTOS for implementing the bootloader that uses the Ethernet interface.

Please suggest the best way without RTOS.

Regards,
Ajmeri Jaimin

0 Kudos
4 Replies

cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
If you don't want to use RTOS, then Bare-metal embedded system approach is a choice.
Setup your Stack inside a task within a super loop :

0 Kudos

ajmerijaimin
Contributor III

Hi @cuongnguyenphu ,

I now have this perception of the super loop. I will check further to understand how to compile it. I have a question. Is the stack AUTOSAR compliant? can you please confirm?

0 Kudos

cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It depends on how you implemented in that super loop. NXP package for MPC only focus on Autosar MCAL layer, while TCP/IP stack is placed between Socket Adaptor and EthIf layer.

cuongnguyenphu_0-1664179173851.png

Can you refer these topics below for some solution of FNET and LwIP to use TCP/IP stack. But I'm not sure about the Autosar compliant of these solutions:|
https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx/does-anybody-have-a-TCPIP-library-compiled-for-MPC5775k-or/m-p/...

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/AUTOSAR-TCP-IP-stack/m-p/925261

0 Kudos

ajmerijaimin
Contributor III

Just an update.

I've ported LWIP for our project and I've used it NO_SYS for bare-metal. It's working fine with MCAL drivers.

We are aware that LWIP is not AUTOSAR compliant. I think it's best to keep AUTOSAR compliant aside and continue to work on the remaining stuff. Because I belive the stack can be swapped later.

Thanks for the support.

0 Kudos