cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flashing LPC54608 - Ee(36)

elenisapountzi
Contributor I

Hello,

I am having problem flash new software into LPC54608.

Some background:
I have managed to flash SW to this particular PCB, but the last time, the IDE crashed while attemting to flash the SW.
Ever since I try to debug with the debugger, I get this message:

"MCUXpresso RedlinkMulti Driver v10.0 (Feb 7 2017 12:47:53 - crt_emu_cm_redlink build 164)
Found chip XML file in C:/blahblah/blahblah/blahblah/Debug\LPC54608J512.xml
Reconnected to existing redlink server (PID -1)
Connecting to core 0 (probe handle 1, PID -1) gave 'Ee(36). Could not connect to core.'
Connecting to core 0 (probe handle 1, PID -1) gave 'Ee(36). Could not connect to core.'
probe unbooted? no core 0?
Failed on connect: Ee(36). Could not connect to core.
No connection to debug probe"

I am using MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.0_rc1 [Build 294] [2017-02-07] .

Any ideas, please?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm sorry - but we cannot provide you with assistance with a build like the one you are using that predates the public MCUXpresso IDE release. Please update  to the release version if you require assistance.

Beyond that, my best guess is that you might need to recover your part : Regaining debug access to target MCU 

I would also check the power being supplied to the board. If using an LPCXpresso54608 board, then make sure you provide power via the J1 USB power connector, not just J8 (the debug USB connector).

You might also want to look at section 14. 8, "Using and troubleshooting LPC-Link2", of the MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.0 User Guide provided within the (release version of the) product install, or downloadable from MCUXpresso IDE|NXP 

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You are using a pre-release installation of MCUXpresso IDE. So the first thing to do is download and install the actual public release of MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.0 from http://www.nxp.com/mcuxpresso/ide/download

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

elenisapountzi
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply.

I have used this version successfully many times, in the very same PCB. If we set aside the version, what could cause the problem?

0 Kudos