Programming release code to MK02FN64 via MCUXPresso

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming release code to MK02FN64 via MCUXPresso

arjuniyer
Contributor I

I would like to program and run release code to my target using MCUXpresso, without any debug mode overhead.

My programming interface is a PEMicro Multilink Universal. 

I have created a "run" configuration that references the release build of my code.

However, when I click "run", MCUXPresso starts a debug session, and never asks me about what hardware interface I'd like to use (or even what port the target is on).

The debug session doesn't have an interface for termination (right clicking simply gives an option to "re-launch")

I am lost as to how to run my code without starting a debug session.

Any help is appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Arjun,

I experienced the similar problem as yours when I use MCUXpresso IDE.

if the connection and firmware has no problem, most of times, I can fix the problem by removing all .launch files in the project.

pastedImage_1.png

if removing .launch file can not solve the problem, try create a NEW project in a NEW workspace and see how the connection works.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos