Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\Users\...).

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\Users\...).

alejandro_abrah
Contributor III

Hello,

I am using MCUXpresso trying to debug one of the examples: "display_sensor". I am trying to learn how to use the I2C interface to communicate with a sensor. The issue with this example is that when building I get the following:

pastedImage_1.png

I have updated the paths at project's properties, and I also used the clean option with no improvement. What can be wrong ?

Thank you !

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alejandro Abraham ,

In order to help you, please share me the below information:

Your chip part number? What about the project, a demo or create by yourself?

Which version of MCUXpresso IDE you used? Attached your project.

Thanks.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

alejandro_abrah
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

I am using NXP Rapid IoT Kit which uses both MK64NF1M0VMD12 and MKW41Z512VHT4.

Version of MCUXpresso IDE is 10.3.1_2233.

Demo project is: "display_sensor" downloaded from:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-342383

RAPID-IOT MCUXPRESSO EXAMPLES PROJECTS | NXP Community<https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-342383>

community.nxp.com

Rapid-IoT Users, Please find enclosed example projects. See below the different projects included. Here is the procedure to import those project into

The problem seems to be that the include files are copied to the "C:\User" folder rather than to the workspace. Once I copy all the include folders manually into "C:\User" the project compiles without that error. Now it shows the following error:

I am looking to find a working example from which I can learn how to use the I2C and GPIO. If you could direct me to one, that would be great.

In addition, when trying the "rapid_iot_k64f_hello_world" project from:

I try to compile and I get the following errors:

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.

Best,

Alejandro

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alejandro,

When import project into MCUXpresso IDE, don't check "Copy projects into workspace".

I test on my side, there is no error. Please look at my video in attachment, it shows the detail steps.

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

alejandro_abrah
Contributor III

Hi Alice,

Yes I have done that and if you compile directly there is no error. The issue arises when I go to Config Tools and update the drivers. Then the errors appear. How could I use the config tools without errors then ?

Thank you.

Best,

Alejandro

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alejandro,

Because when you use configure tool, the generate code will change some files and code of original project,

for example some defines by author lost.

If you want to use configure tool, I recommend you create a new project based on SDK, then you can 

use the config tool. 

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos