Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Part-numbers do not match

Jump to solution
PaulTan
Contributor III

pastedImage_1.png

What am I doing wrong?  I just created a new project from Quickstart Panel->Start here->New project, selecting FRDM-KE02Z (downloaded SDK for it), project was created without errors, then tried Right click on project -> MCUXpresso Config Tools -> Open Pins, and I get this error.  Tried recreating the project, same problem.  Import SDK example project works (i.e. I can select the led_blinky project and right click->MCUXpresso Config Tools -> Open Pins, and it works fine).

Please help!

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

the issue is caused by incorrect information stored in SDK package new project template, specifically, in boards\frdmke02z40m\project_template\pin_mux.c file on line 44, there is incorrect ID of the package:

pastedImage_1.png

To workaround the issue, in SDK package you downloaded please set package_id in boards\frdmke02z40m\project_template\pin_mux.c file to MKE02Z64VQH4  and reinstall it into MCUXpresso IDE:

pastedImage_6.png

We informed the SDK team about the issue to fix it.

Regards,

Lukas

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

the issue is caused by incorrect information stored in SDK package new project template, specifically, in boards\frdmke02z40m\project_template\pin_mux.c file on line 44, there is incorrect ID of the package:

pastedImage_1.png

To workaround the issue, in SDK package you downloaded please set package_id in boards\frdmke02z40m\project_template\pin_mux.c file to MKE02Z64VQH4  and reinstall it into MCUXpresso IDE:

pastedImage_6.png

We informed the SDK team about the issue to fix it.

Regards,

Lukas

baldurthorgilss
Contributor III

Thanks. Solved my problem :-)

0 Kudos
PaulTan
Contributor III

Thanks!  That worked!

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Paul,

I have reported it to development team, sorry for the inconvenient to you .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos