Problem getting LPCXpresso board (LPC11U24) to run lpcopen program.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem getting LPCXpresso board (LPC11U24) to run lpcopen program.

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by bd@teas.dk on Tue Sep 30 06:09:32 MST 2014
I have tried to make the blinky examples run with no luck.

I can compile (im lpcxpresso) and singlesep the first few lines, but eventually the program ends up in the function 'HardFault_Handler' and stays there (inifinite loop). It seems to happen when the program wants to initiate the port for the LED.

I have tried this om both version 6.1 and version 7.4 of the lpcexpresso progra.

Do anybody have a solution on this problem or have expirienced the same problem?

Any help would be apreciated.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by thommaughan on Thu Oct 16 10:52:35 MST 2014
I'm also interested in the LPCopen 'official release' date for LPC11U24.  

I would assume that since the Embedded Artist board has moved to LPC11U24 that the release would be soon.   I'm using an LPC11C24 since it was readily available for preliminary development and prototyping but will be using the LPC11U24 on a custom board.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by chendy on Wed Oct 01 14:17:59 MST 2014
Great thanks LessThanZero

@ NXP

Will there be a new LPCOpen bundle for the LPC11U24, beyond what exists for the LPC11U14 currently? Would be reassuring to know for a noob like myself

Cheers

EDIT: Also, is support for PWM included in the LPCOpen bundle for the LPC11U24?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by LessThanZero on Wed Oct 01 10:44:29 MST 2014

The LPC11U24 differences are it has EEPROM, and 2 KB more SRAM. Other than these, the USART, I2C, SSP/SPI, and ADC channels are present on both parts. I think it's safe to assume any code which runs on the LPCU14 would run on the LPC11U24.

LessThanZero
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by chendy on Wed Oct 01 09:30:45 MST 2014
I'm interested in getting the LPCXpresso board LPC11U24, and was wondering why there wasn't any LPCOpen listed for LPC11U24... can I confirm that all the LPCOpen LPC11U14 software works for the LPC11U24?

Thanks

:)
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Wed Oct 01 01:31:36 MST 2014
Which blinky are you using? One from an LPCOpen bundle - in which case which LPCOpen bundle are you actually using?

You want the one for the - LPCXpresso LPC11U14 board - available from:

http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpcopen-software-development-platform-lpc11xx-packages-0

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos